- The home of Sevilla defender Sergio Ramos in Bollullos de la Mitación, near Seville, was burglarized on September 20th, as confirmed by Spain’s Civil Guard.
- Sergio Ramos was away playing in a Champions League match when the robbery occurred, while his wife, Pilar Rubio, was also not at home. However, their four children and caretakers were present during the incident, and fortunately, no one was injured.
- Ramos returned to Sevilla this summer after 18 years with Real Madrid, where he won numerous trophies, including four UEFA Champions League titles and five LaLiga titles.
- The 37-year-old recently had a brief stint at Paris Saint-Germain before returning to his boyhood club, Sevilla.
- Ramos played a full 90 minutes in a recent Champions League match but missed a subsequent game due to a reported muscular injury.
Burglary at Sergio Ramos’ Home
Spain’s Civil Guard is currently investigating a burglary that occurred at the residence of Sevilla defender Sergio Ramos. The incident took place in Bollullos de la Mitación, a town located approximately 20 kilometers from Seville’s city center, on September 20th.
Sevilla’s Sergio Ramos suffered a robbery at his home in Seville on September 20th, while his 4 children were inside with their 2 nannies.
It happened during the Sevilla vs RC Lens Champions League match. Luckily there were no injuries to anyone in the home.
— LaLigaExtra (@LaLigaExtra) September 27, 2023
Family Presence During the Burglary
Children at Home
Notably, Sergio Ramos was away from home at the time of the burglary, participating in a Champions League group-stage match at the Sanchez Pizjuan stadium. His wife, Pilar Rubio, was also not present during the incident. However, the couple’s four children and their caregivers were inside the house when the robbery took place. Fortunately, no injuries were reported among the occupants.
Sergio Ramos’ Career Highlights
Sergio Ramos, who recently returned to Sevilla, boasts an illustrious career that includes 22 major trophies won during his 16-year stint with Real Madrid. These accomplishments encompass four UEFA Champions League titles and five LaLiga championships.
Sergio Ramos still has it 🥇pic.twitter.com/pzn2lBgebM
— All Sportz 🏀⚽ (@Allsportztv) September 23, 2023
In 2021, Ramos retired from international football as Spain’s most capped player, with 180 senior appearances. That same year, he embarked on a two-year spell with Paris Saint-Germain before rejoining Sevilla.
Despite playing a full 90 minutes in a recent Champions League match, Sergio Ramos missed a subsequent game due to a reported muscular injury.