- Adam Lallana and Philippe Coutinho could both be back in the starting lineup after sitting out of the draw at Ludogorets in the Champions League on Wednesday.
- Dejan Lovren, too, will return to the team, coming in at Kolo Touré's expense.
- Erik Pieters is a doubt after having missed the loss to Burnley but he should return.
- Marc Wilson is less likely to be available, with a troublesome hamstring injury continuing to keep him sidelined.
- Liverpool came close to picking up their first win since October on Wednesday night when they drew 2-2 in Bulgaria with Ludogorets to give them a decent chance of qualifying for the knockout stages of the Champions League.
- Stoke's inconsistencies persisted last time out as they again failed to put back-to-back results together when they were widely expected to beat struggling Burnley.
- They have key injuries to contend with and Liverpool will have been buoyed by the goals they scored in midweek, even if defensive frailties are still worryingly apparent. Both teams should score, but Stoke have a terrible record at Anfield, where they could succumb to another loss.
(Visited 46 times, 1 visits today)