- Eugen Polanski and Pirmin Schwegler compete for a spot in central midfield.
- Anthony Modeste will start up front, with Adám Szalai suspended for two matches.
- Otherwise, manager Markus Gisdol could field an unchanged team, despite the 4-0 defeat to Bayern last time out.
- Miiko Albornoz returns from injury and could start at left-back.
- Lars Stindl will most likely play in central attacking midfield again.
- After a long unbeaten run, Hoffenheim have lost three straight games in the Bundesliga. They need to regain stability at the back again.
- Hannover have won three of their last four matches and are in solid form. The return of Lars Stindl could be a huge boost for the team.
- Expect this to be a close game from the outset, with both teams waiting for openings on the break.
(Visited 37 times, 1 visits today)