- Penn State Nittany Lions have shown consistency in the AP Top 25.
- Penn State’s balanced offense features star running backs and a promising quarterback in Drew Allar.
- Their defense has performed impressively, setting up national title aspirations.
- LSU Tigers seek to continue strong performance from Week 3 into Week 4.
- Key matchups include No. 7 Penn State vs. No. 24 Iowa (-14.5) and Arkansas vs. No. 12 LSU (-17.5).
Penn State vs. Iowa | (-14.5)
On Saturday night, Penn State faces Iowa, and their strategy remains consistent: a strong offense coupled with a reliable defense. Penn State, a two-touchdown favorite, possesses the potential for explosive plays with players like Nicholas Singleton and Keandre Lambert-Smith. Quarterback Drew Allar aims to showcase his talents against a Top 25 opponent. While Iowa has a strong defense, their ability to win high-scoring games is uncertain. Until Iowa proves otherwise, it may be challenging to trust them in a Big Ten road game.
Featured Week 4 College Football Matchups🔥
Which game are you most looking forward to watching? 🤔🍿 pic.twitter.com/T13TTlOESb
— On3 (@On3sports) September 17, 2023
Arkansas vs. LSU | (-17.5)
LSU impressed in Week 3 with a dominating performance led by quarterback Jayden Daniels. They now face Arkansas, who suffered a home loss to BYU in Week 3. The Razorbacks may struggle to keep up with LSU’s stars, given their lower average total yards per game. LSU’s formidable defense adds to their advantage, and the game being played in Tiger Stadium provides an extra boost. The matchup suggests LSU should win convincingly.
— The Rally (@TheRally) September 18, 2023
Remember to gamble responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, seek help through crisis counseling and referral services provided by various helplines and organizations listed at the end of the article. Odds and lines are subject to change, and eligibility restrictions may apply depending on your location.