- With Mattia Cassani, Gabriel Paletta and Felipe all out, Roberto Donadoni is likely to field Fabiano Santacroce in defence.
- Raffaele Palladino is favourite to start up front over Ishak Belfodil.
- There has been some discussion lately about Miroslav Klose ongoing absence. The German striker has been suffering with back pain but is said to be on his way back to full fitness.
- Given the absence of Antonio Candreva, coach Stefano Pioli could even choose a different lineup with Stefano Mauri behind the two forwards.
- Parma managed an equaliser in Palermo after going behind, but they then conceded again and dropped 5 points adrift of safety. The January market is not expected to bring any relief as the club's finances are in a bad way, so they desperately need to get points before falling further down and completely losing hope.
- Three rounds ago Lazio looked unstoppable and headed for third place, but they have dropped 8 points in their last three matches and need to change things up again to climb back up the table.
- Despite having lost their magic touch in recent matches, Lazio are still favourites to win here. Parma's strategy will probably be to contain, wait for their opponents to get tired or commit a mistake and try to strike. Lazio will need patience and be ruthless when chances do come their way in order to stop Parma finding a way out of their current slump.
(Visited 44 times, 1 visits today)