- Second host first in group G with Sevilla looking to secure top spot with a win in the Netherlands.
- Feyenoord, meanwhile, are delicately placed 2 points off top and 2 points above Standard Liege and Rijeka and will be after a positive result here to propel them into first place.
- Sevilla won the return game 2-0 on matchday 1 but have been much worse on the road in Europe this season and will probably play for a third draw from 3 away games.
- Feyenoord have 4 players doubtful for the visit of Sevilla.
- Mathijsen, Wilkshire, Lopes Cabral and Manu all sat out Saturday's win over Dordrecht.
- Vicente Iborra and Mariano Barbosa continue to sit out for Sevilla.
- It will be a familiar looking Europa League XI lining up for the visitors.
(Visited 35 times, 1 visits today)