- Tiémoué Bakayoko returns from suspension and should replace Geoffrey Kondogbia in midfield against Lens.
- The French international injured himself during the warm-up at the weekend and will not return until after the Christmas break.
- Leonardo Jardim oversaw a new defensive partnership against Rennes, which committed several mistakes. As Ricardo Carvalho is suspended for the Champions League meeting with Zenit, the Portuguese will return to the starting XI here.
- Loïck Landre has been suspended for six more games by the disciplinary commission after his violent tackle on Lorient striker Valentin Lavigne.
- Injured against Metz on Saturday, Pablo Chavarria will not be able to join his teammates in Monaco.
- L'AS Monaco suffered their first league defeat in over two months against Rennes, which sent les Rouge et Blanc down to 10th in the league. They will welcome the return of Ricardo Carvalho in defence, who has been much more reassuring than his teammates at the back this season.
- Le Racing Club de Lens are about to experience a nerve-wracking month, since the club could disappear at the end of December without the help of the Azeri government. In the meantime, Antoine Kombouaré's men are focused on their clash against Monaco after brilliantly returning to winning ways against Metz last weekend.
- In any case, anything but a win would be a real blow for the hosts.
(Visited 37 times, 1 visits today)