- Perez Corona is out with a hamstring strain.
- Roberto Trashorras has undergone specific training to up his fitness this week and should be fully recovered in time for Monday.
- Lass has not been at training this past week due to family reasons.
- Mohammed Fatau will replace Raul Baena who is suspended for this game.
- Rayo enter this game in high spirits following their impressive victory against Celta Vigo last weekend. They will also be buoyed by the fact that in all previous home games against Almeria they have emerged victorious.
- Alberto Bueno will be key to Rayo's hopes. He has netted six times already this season, making him the highest scoring Spanish player in the league.
(Visited 35 times, 1 visits today)