- Christophe Galtier should use a similar looking starting XI to the one that drew 1-1 against Qarabag in midweek, though Franck Tabanou and Kévin Monnet-Paquet should start this time out.
- Ricky van Wolfswinkel will lead the attack in the absence of Mevlut Erding once more.
- Playmaker Clément Grenier has failed to recover in time from a long-term injury to feature against local rivals Saint Etienne.
- Nabil Fekir will partner Alexandre Lacazette up front following his return from suspension.
- Hubert Fournier is hoping to have Yoann Gourcuff and Milan Bisevac available for Sunday's clash, as both would be hugely missed. Steed Malbranque and Bakary Koné are ready to start in their stead if necessary.
- L'OL will start in their usual and successful 4-4-2 diamond formation.
- Saint Etienne welcome locals rivals Olympique Lyonnais for the Derby Rhônalpin on Sunday for one of the most heated rivalries in the country. Les Verts currently sit 4 points behind their opponents and need to put an end to their disappointing run of draws that may hinder their ambitions this campaign. They continue to struggle up front, having failed to score more than one goal in a single game since August in all competitions.
- Les Gones have enjoyed recent meetings with their rivals at the Stade Geoffroy-Guichard, where they are unbeaten since the 1993/1994 season, while the last 6 confrontations with Saint Etienne away from home resulted in their favour.
- L'OL's 5-game winning streak came to an end against a defensive Bastia side last time out, but they are well placed in the league. The club will inevitably aim to continue their excellent run of form, but the possible absences of Milan Bisevac and Yoann Gourcuff may have an adverse effect on their chances of achieving a result in Saint Etienne.
(Visited 38 times, 1 visits today)