- Rolando Maran will have his whole squad available after Riccardo Meggiorini served his suspension.
- Ervin Zukanovic is expected to start at full-back after being fielded in the centre of defence in recent weeks.
- Stefano Mauri has recovered after struggling with injury and should start in the attacking three, where Filip Djordjevic is ahead of Miroslav Klose in the pecking order.
- Ogenyi Onazi will cover for Senad Lulic in midfield, though Alvaro Gonzalez is an option.
- Chievo picked up 5 useful points in their last 3 games, but they still sit in the relegation zone, only 1 point above Cesena.
- Lazio's good run of form came to an abrupt end with two consecutive defeats, where they conceded 5 goals in the process. They now have to return to winning ways to continue their pursuit of a European spot.
- Given their opponents, Chievo may be happy to settle for a point, but as upcoming fixtures do not get any easier – a trip to Cagliari and then Inter at home – they may press to claim all 3 points. Lazio will probably adopt a more balanced approach as they aim to bounce back from back-to-back losses, but should have enough about them to secure victory.
(Visited 44 times, 1 visits today)