- Left-back Jesper Juelsgaard sustained a thigh injury during Evian's recent break from action and will be sidelined for three weeks.
- Aldo Angoula is suspended, while his partner in defence Jonathan Mensah is a doubt, meaning Cédric Mongongu will start at centre-back this weekend
- Key player Sylvain Marveaux was forced off with a hamstring injury against Fiorentina in midweek and has no chance of returning this weekend.
- Goalkeeper Mamadou Samassa, who has a hand injury, may miss out once more.
- Evian Thonon Gaillard's aim is to move out of the relegation zone on Sunday against one of their main rivals in the fight for survival, three weeks after their last competitive game.
- L'EAG succumbed to defeat against Fiorentina in midweek, but les Costarmoricains may still believe in their chances of qualifying for the next round of the Europa League, which remains their main objective. Jocelyn Gourvennec's side now desperately need to pick up points in the league after their European exertions.
- Both sides cannot afford to lose considering their standing in Ligue 1.
(Visited 43 times, 1 visits today)